All about ChromaLuxe
A new standard in HD Metal prints on aluminum. ChromaLuxe is a new art medium with unparalleled quality for photos and artwork. The inks are infused into specially coated aluminium plates. The resulting prints take on a magical luminescence with an almost 3D (3-Dimensional) effect. Because the image is infused INTO the surface and not on it, the durability and life of the prints is unsurpassed. Find out the main benefits on the ChromaLuxe Features page such as excellent colour, high durability. Find out the range of ChromaLuxe Surfaces for different printing needs. There is nothing like actually seeing a ChromaLuxe panel in real life to understand why it is becoming so popular.
ChromaLuxe is the perfect product for photographers and artists who want to show their images, photos and artwork at exhibitions or art galleries.
Available in gloss, matt, clear and white surface combinations.
It makes a great alternative to canvas stretch prints on toile for office, home and hotel decor.
ChromaLuxe is also available to make table tops! and a whole range of architectural and design uses.
ChromaLuxe is manufactured by Universal Woods of Louisville Kentucky.
Available now at a whole range of labs around `Europe including
- Labo JJ Micheli, Brussels, Belgium
- WhiteWall, Germany - Product HD Metal Prints
- Loxley Colour, Cumbernauld, Scotland - Product Alumini by ChromaLuxe
- Salon Iris, Vienna, Austria
- Photolab, Athens, Greece
- Liel, Holon, Israel
- Lightpress, Kaarina, Finland
- Foto Fayer, Vienna, Austria
- Profilab, Warsaw, Poland
- Venture Photography, Winsford, UK
- Vakcolor, Buchten, The Netherlands
- Bay Photo Lab, Scotts Valley, California, USA
- Miller's Professional Imaging, Colombia MO and Pittsburg KS, USA
- Re-Art Netherlands
- Wilcovak Netherlands
- Herinneringen-op-Linnen / HelloCanvas Netherlands
- Ifolor Group
- Max Spielmann UK
- Genesis Imaging London UK
- Imprenta Antwerp Belgium
Sometimes referred to as Metal HD prints or Alumini.
It makes an excellent alternative to Diasec prints, acrylic facemounts, metal prints, direct metal prints, laminated prints, UV prints on Dibond or DIBOND.